Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Accessorize: Wallets, Headbands & Bracelets

Over the weekend, I got a few simple pieces. I needed a new continental wallet & another, compact enough to fit all my needs -- I could just grab-n'-go! I'm usually throwing my wallet from diaper bag to handbag, or just holding it if I'm running quick errands. So I thought it would be great to have a choice between both styles I chose. 
I also found some cute headbands to accessorize with during the summer. We get some steamy-UNBEARABLE HEAT here in Florida, (and being pregnant in this heat is terrible!!) so naturally, I want something to keep my hair out of the way or to "jooj" a pony-tail hairstyle when I want to.
And finally, My sister/bff/partner-in-crime & I went to our local Eberjey store yesterday, in Miami Beach. I found some really cute glass beaded bracelets (wear them swimming, in the shower, or at the beach & they will be perfectly fine!).   


  
{Kate Spade NY 'Cherry Lane' wallet, Hobo 'Alice' wallet}

{Top-Bottom: Cara 'Denim' 3-in-1 Head Wrap, L. Erickson Interlock Turban 
Cara 'Aloha' Head Wrap}

{Glass Beaded Bracelets from Eberjey, Miami Beach}



What do you think about what I found?


Xx-Kristen




No comments:

Post a Comment