Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 30, 2014

Must Have Monday: My Picks From Piperlime.com

Happy Monday, Girls! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
This weekend, I was searching the internet (as I naturally do) to find some summer styles.
When I made it to Piperlime.com, I found so many things I wanted to share with you!
Here are a few of my picks for this week…

APPAREL

{Pim+Larkin, Madeline Skirt}

   
{Eight Sixty, Swingy Cami} 

{Splendid, Indigo Dye Dress}

               
  {Hive & Honey, Easy Print Soft Pant}                 {Current/Elliott, The Fling Jean}

SHOES

{Steven by Steven Madden, Anibell}    
{Carrano, Emily sandal}

{Joie, Roxie}

 HANDBAGS


{Clare V, Foldover Clutch}

{Rebecca Minkoff, Quilted Mini Affair}

 ACCESSORIES

{Kate Spade NY, Varadero Tile Drop Earrings}



What summer looks are you into? 

Xx-Kristen




No comments:

Post a Comment