Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Website, New Name!!


Hi Ladies,

Whelp, for a couple weeks now I have been working on taking my blog to new heights!

Although, I'm still tweaking a here 'n there (IT WILL BE A FEW WEEKS UNTIL IT'S FULLY COMPLETE), I'm ready to show you the changes so far...

A couple things to mention:  as you all know, my blog name was operating as Natural Maven, and due to stupid - technical reasons (I wouldn't bore with the details) I had no choice but to come up with a NEW BLOG NAME!

Natural Maven is now…wait for it…Petals and Pumps (PetalsandPumps.com).

TA-DAHHH!!

I will still be discussing topics on beauty, motherhood, fitness, fashion & health…Just under a new name. I hope you all understand. And whether or not you like the old name vs. the new name, I can't really do anything about that- sorry! It's still a girly blog with good topics!

I am switching/or have switched my Social Media to reflect my new website & name - PetalsandPumps.com. So stay tuned for that. If you see pictures/posts still up as the Natural Maven, that's probably the way it will stay so I don't loose what I have already done. But for the most part, I'm doing my best to switch as much as possible. I will be keeping NaturalMaven.blogspot.com up for a while so that it may help with the transition and/or any confusion.

You can also find the Social Media "buttons" in my website. When you "click" on them, it will take you directly to any of my social media accounts I have.

Thank you girls for your support and understanding! I can't wait to start blogging as Petals and Pumps!

Please comment with any ideas, topics, etc. you would like to see on P+P.


HEAD ON OVER TO PETALSANDPUMPS.COM NOW!!

Xx- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment