Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites: For the Moms or Moms-to-be

Ok ladies, It's my Friday round-up.

I chose these items more specifically for the mamas out there… & of course, these products were chosen with your health in mind! You know how I feel about products with a bunch of crap in them…pure & natural is the way to go when it comes to you and your baby!



This Honest Co. baby arrival gift set, is not only practical but adorable! 
If you haven't tried Honest Co. products for your little one, what are you waiting for?! 

This set includes 7 essential/full-sized pieces including: Shampoo + Body Wash, Face + Body Lotion, Healing Balm, Hand Sanitizer, Silicone Baby Teether, Wipes & a 7-pack of Diapers. 
 All items made with non-toxic, safe & natural ingredients. 


Isn't this Baby's First Book by, Rag & Bone Bindery so cute (and original)?!
Well they are handmade, beautiful books - perfect to start jotting down all your baby's first moments. 
Let your creativity flow! 
The two I own pictured here are: "Little Lions" & "Jungle Book."
I encourage you to check these adorable books out. I received both of mine as a gift from my sister -- LOVE them!


Each ribbon-bound book contains 24 whimsical, fill-in pages like: "Before you were Born","How we picked your name" and "Baby's World". 
 I love this page - Baby's Mementos. I put hospital bracelets in there, my labor check-in card & of course my son's belly button!
 ((And by the way these books were featured in American Baby, InStyle Magazine, Child, People Magazine, TotSnob, Parenting and more)). 


Drinking water is essential…well, ALWAYS! But keeping hydrated during & after pregnancy is SUPER-DUPER important! So why not hydrate using these chic water bottles by Bkr


You're probably thinking…"Ok, this is just a water bottle. What's so special about it?!"

Well, obviously >> If it's a cute bottle your more likely to remember to drink. 

But more importantly, Bkr bottles are made out of glass with a (colorful) silicone sleeve, 
have a food grade polypropylene cap, BPA-free, phthalate free & are 100% reusable + recyclable.  



During pregnancy, you may experience awful-itchy bellies! Just another lovely situation we have to deal with during this time. 

But I FINALLY found a product that really does deal with this problem -  NO MORE ITCHY BABY BUMP!! Hooray!
Zoe Organics, relieves the itchy skin and is a rich conditioner for stretching skin during pregnancy. Shea butter, along with other blends of organic oils, extracts and essential oils work to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. 


As busy moms, we look for quick and easy, right?! We're sleep deprived and on "the job" 24/7

So when I find something that makes life just that much easier, I just gotta share it!

If you're like me, your day-to-day makeup routine is pretty & basic. 
The CC+ product by,
  IT Cosmetics will become your BFF!!
This baby is a color correcting, full coverage cream & anti-aging serum WITH SPF 50!! 

It's a no-brainer girls! It's basically your foundation, moisturizer, serum, skin perfector & SPF 
ALL IN-ONE



I just upgraded to this bigger (and I think better) Classic diaper bag from PBKids

Going from one to two boys requires a bigger bag. I love it because it so roomy and it has 3 separate compartments. It has helped me organize a lot better, compared to my other bags. 

I also monogrammed it (of course) with my initials. That way, when it's no longer a diaper bag for the kids, I could use it as a travel or beach bag for myself! :)



Photo Credit: ZoeOrganics, Instagram


Tell me what your favorites are. I would love to hear them!

Xx-Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment