Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 7, 2014

Take a Peek: What's in My Bag


What's in my bag? Well, I'll show ya! As a mommy of a 1 1/2 year old (and another on the way), my handbag is never my own anymore…unless I have date night with the hubby, then of course, my clutch is baby toy/diaper/snack free! ;)

{Rebecca Minkoff Tote, Kate Spade wallet, my "handy-dandy" notebook >> for those mom's out there, you know what I mean, Organic Wheat Grass single packet, 
Happy Yogis organic yogurt snacks for my little one, 
Ray-Ban sunnies, Sophie the Giraffe teether, iPad mini, Trina Turk cosmetic bag}

{Inside my cosmetic bag:  Daisy 'Eau So Fresh' rollerball, Tarte Airblush, BareMinerals 'Well-Rested' Face & Eye Brightener, Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon, Clinique 'Chubby Stick' Shadow, Clinique 'Chubby Stick' Lip Color Balm}


Happy Monday, Gals!

Xx-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment