Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Best New Hair Product

I get blowouts done weekly because I have long, wavy & thick hair. I like to make my life a little easier & enjoy some 'me time' also (what girl doesn't, right?). 
Being the product 'junkie' that I am, I can't help but to get my hands on something new to try!
I thought I'd share this "Gold Mine" of a hair product with you…




What I noticed after applying this to my (damp) hair: 
It has a lovely, clean scent.
I did not weigh my hair down or make it feel sticky.
I was still able to brush it with ease.
After my blow-dry:
My hair was SO shiny, silky-soft & smelled good!
Gold Mine, really leaves a shimmering effect to the hair (because of the superfine mica in it).
Another bonus* It's formulated without parabens, sulfates 
or phthalates. 

{After}

Have you tried this product? Tell me what you think.

Xx-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment