Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday, Gals! Here are my pick's for this week…


& of course, Personalize it!}

This week, we re-painted my sons room & I purchased this nautical inspired wall décor. 
{Wood Shark from PotteryBarnKids, Ship Wheel & Anchor both from HomeGoods}

Loving this Chloé Handbag! Not too big or too small. Just perfect enough to carry mom essentials, for traveling, or just if your a bigger-handbag-kinda-girl. 
And this Cashmere Gray color is perfect all year round! 

I'm trying out this lip tint this week.  
{Tarte "Energy" LipSurgence Lip Tint: The formula in this lip product responds to your skin’s natural pH, giving you a personalized tint that is truly your own shade of pink.} 

I found a new piece to hang in my family room. This mirror is beautiful & stylish! It's made out of wood & it is very solid & heavy piece - all just for $150 (SCORE!) at my local HomeGoods store.


Photos: MarkandGraham.com, Nordstom.com

What are you favorites?

Have a great weekend!

Xx-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment