Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 19, 2014

Safe & Natural Hair Products for Babies & Up

Original Sprout
Natural Family Collection of hair & skin care products.

"Free & Clean
No Parabens, Nanoparticles, Titanium Dioxide, Tea Tree, Fragrance, Mineral Oils, Musk, Sulfates, Gluten, Soy, Honey, Peanut or Dairy 
& 100% Vegan.

I first discovered this brand when I went to take my son to get his first hair cut. My son has a lot of soft-wavy hair. I wanted to try this product to see if his soft waves would be maintained throughout the day. I purchased the "Natural Curl Calmer," from their line for soft, smooth waves & curls
I have to say, I'm really pleased with this product. It has a lovely scent, it does not leave his hair crunchy or stiff, and his waves look nice throughout the day. 
I really love the fact that this product is FREE of all ingredients that may be harmful to your baby/child and their hair or skin. And BONUS, for any of you looking for a great product FREE from any allergens too like, Gluten or Soy that may irritate your child! 

Check out Original Sprouts other hair or skin care products for your little one (or even for yourself), they carry products for all ages.

Here is a photo of my sons cute waves. Now tamed nicely thanks, to this product.


Xx- Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment