Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 12, 2014

Hand Made Maternity Gowns & Children's Boutique Clothing

Handmade Maternity gowns, Maternity/newborn photo props, and Children's Boutique 
made by: Sew Trendy Accessories 




I'm so glad I found this shop on Etsy.com! I was looking for something ethereal and different to wear for my own Maternity photo shoot coming up & luckily, I came across Sew Trendy Accessories!
The dress pictured above, (open front to show of belly) is similar to the one I chose. I received it already (delivery was easy and fast). 
In person the gown is beautiful & the material is so soft. I'm very happy with it. I highly recommend  
checking out her site. There are many choices of gowns, props, and children's clothing to choose from. Most gowns, you have the option in picking an open front dress; or if you feel the dress is too sheer, you may chose to add an extra layer of dress.
Happy Shopping!

Xx-Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment