Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome, Fellow Beauty Buff's

Hello! I have to say, this is one of the most exciting and highly anticipated moments for me! This is my very first blog, so thank you for joining me.

Since this is my first post, I should tell you a little bit more about me, and what I'm into. I intend for us to have fun as we share our opinions on... ALL THINGS BEAUTY!


- My name is Kristen, and I am a self-proclaimed beauty addict. What I share with you are my opinions only, based on what I have tried, want to try, or researched about.


- My favorite color is Purple. This color is so beautiful in any hue...and it makes me happy whenever I wear it!

I am in the Public Relations field.

- I got married last February in the beautiful country where I was born, Costa Rica.

- I try to eat and use organic products as often as I can.


- I watch QVC's beauty segments religiously (QVC is a home shopping network)! I consider it my "study time." My family gets a kick out of it!

- One of my friends recently turned me on to trying Pilates Reformer, and ever since my first class...I have been HOOKED!

- My current favorite lip products are by YSL! They're a must! I have attached a picture below of the ones I'm trying this season.



Coral, pink and purple hues for the spring/summer- a must!! The two you see on the left, are YSL's new glossy lip stains. I have never had a good relationship with lip stains. But these take the cake! They leave a beautiful hint of color and subtle shine to your lips without..wait for it...DRYING THEM OUT! Hallelujah! The colors are build-able, last forever, and smell good to boot.

- Currently, I am totally into the nail lacquers by BUTTER London. I will post my favorite colors and a few interesting things you should know about this company later.

- Oh! I just recently started using this eye cream by Kiehl's called, Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate. It is amazing! Now, I'm still in my 20's, but I got this cream to prevent and delay what's sure to come one day. But even so, I have noticed my eyes feel tighter, look brighter and more dewy. It must have something to do with the 10.5% Pure Vitamin C this treatment has?! It's a keeper!

- I'm happy to share with you all my beauty obsessions! I would love to hear what you're trying and loving this season too!








3 comments:

  1. You are too cute. I will have my sister- in -law look into your blog. She is starting her own makeup line that will be coming out I think next month. This is her passion as well being a makeup artist. She is currently doing the Miss USA pageant. Her make up line is more for teen bops but I will have her post any useful info on make up stuff she has come across that might be helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE!! Congratulations! Here's to an amazing new blog!! Very proud of you babe!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try the new YSL lipstains...it's not easy to find a quality product that really has staying power, yet doesn't dry your lips. Thanks for sharing and can't wait for more!!!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete